Salary Mid-Point: $80,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting to the Controller, the accountant will have the following responsibilities:
- Be part of month-end and year-end process; bank and balance sheet reconciliations, ledger tie-out, preparation of financial reporting package and other activities required to assure a complete close process.
- Assist in the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements, and other reports.
- Revenue and expense variance analysis.
- Participate in the budget planning process, ensure collaboration, and partner with the Leadership Team to provide a functional budget.
- Help with AR & AP processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting, or a related field;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Nonprofit industry experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all levels of an organization.
- Knowledge of financial management
- Highly skilled in the use of Excel Spreadsheets
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Email resume to email@example.com