Pay Rate: $40
Location: Calgary AB
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company in Canada, is looking to hire a Financial Analyst, Conventional Capital Accounting for a 6-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid schedule with the office located in Calgary.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Analyze and monitor monthly decommissioning spending including recording of accruals.
- Record, track and monitor Provincial Site Restoration Program Initiatives.
- Review results for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist with monthly Performance Management Reporting.
- Prepare quarterly accounting memos.
- Completed a university degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- CPA designation preferred
- Knowledge of financial and accounting practices (IFRS knowledge)
- Oil and Gas industry experience an asset
- Working knowledge of SAP and flexibility to learn new systems and processes is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com