Pay Rate: $35
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
**This role is hybrid with 1-2 days in the office**
An ideal Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Lead, and representative of, the Client Data Management team within the larger project team.
- Liaise, facilitate, and support communication between integration project team, CDM, offshore team, and internal stakeholders.
- Raise project risks and escalate issues to manager; participate in defining action plan to resolve as needed.
- Work with different business units to validate cross-platform data mappings and coordinate data loads into target system.
- Validate accuracy of key monthly reports to stakeholder groups, UAT and business validation activities.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a similar operational role within Capital Markets.
- Understanding and/or experience with data management practices (data profiling, matching, cleansing, mastering, and exception management).
- Knowledge of derivative legal agreements (ISDA MA, CSA, Repo, Secured Lending) would be an asset
- Expertise using MS Excel - pivot, VLOOKUP, functions, fuzzy lookup.