Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Marketing Manager for a 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis with the office located in Toronto. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a full time role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Focus on pre-arrival marketing efforts including webinars, marketing partnerships and product partnership support
- Support with executional work for all NTC as needed (i.e. request for translations and creatives, billing, coordinating with various parties on deliverables, etc)
- Strategic marketing planning and campaign management
- Stakeholder management: The primary stakeholders are the NTC Marketing team and NTC Product team
- Have at least 4-6 years of professional working experience in a marketing role (strategy and campaign management)
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in India or familiar with India market
- Have an understanding of newcomers to Canada, which also includes their own experience
Nice to have:
- 1-2 years of experience in banking/ financial institutions
- 1-2 years of experience in Sponsorships/ Partnerships, experience in negotiation or stakeholder management within these partnerships
- Can read/ write/ speak Chinese or Indian Languages
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com