Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is looking to hire a Business Analyst Consultant to their team for an initial 6 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Work with business stakeholders to develop, implement and validate credit risk scorecards for Credit Model Performance Monitoring
- Responsible for documentation of all business requirements, system designs, technology solutions
- Perform data validation (assessment of data vs. business rules and standards), data quality analysis
- Review the testing plans, prepare the test cases, perform the User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Write Business Requirements Documents (BRD), and review System Requirements Documents (SRD) and System Design Documents (SDD)
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a BA & Developer in a fast-paced environment
- Strong SAS, SQL, Hadoop, Netezza Database skill sets
- Solid knowledge about Retail Credit Risk data
- Credit Risk Scorecard Model related experience
- Familiar with Credit Bureau Score data
- Familiar with Credit Model Lifecycle and Scorecard Development Process
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.
IFG - International Financial Group