Pay Rate: $50
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
**This role is hybrid with 2 days in the office in downtown Toronto**
An ideal Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Work closely with key stakeholders within all business functions to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Gathers requirements from business units and translates those to programmers and developers.
- Act as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization to provide technical solutions to fulfil user needs.
- Ability to analyze complex situations and problems and do the required research using multiple sources of information to arrive at innovative solutions.
- Perform requirements gathering process such as lead meetings, reviews, documentation, mapping to existing requirements, gap analysis
- Support Project Manager on meeting minutes, updates to project schedules, presentations etc.
- Possible UAT Lead - document test plan, coordinate project schedule with testers, oversight of test execution, create/update testing execution reports, manage variance/defect meetings and assist team on reaching closure of variances
- 8+ years' experience required.
- Solid Testing experience including create test plan, test scripts and test execution reports.
- SAP S/4 Hana experience
- FI Experience an asset.