Pay Rate: $37
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
- Strategic expertise and consulting on initiatives that improve performance of brand, social & content marketing initiatives.
- Communicate key insights and relevant facts effectively to different audiences, including crafting comprehensive and compelling narratives and proposals with a keen eye for strategic positioning.
- Lead and proactively participate in strategic brainstorming discussions with the goal of not just developing recommendations, but to build a strategic framework that will result in decision making.
- Ability to facilitate ideation sessions and continuously inspire new ways of thinking.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations that influence and build comprehensive business cases that help secure alignment and move initiatives forward.
- Support the annual marketing planning process for the Brand and Social & Content team, coordinating closely with the Enterprise/Integrated Marketing Planning team.
- Continuously improve marketing team operations through thought leadership and best practice implementation.
- 5+ years of experience in management consulting (internal or external)
- Highly effective interpersonal skills to develop strong relationships
- Strong written and oral presentation skills and presence--with strong technical ability with PowerPoint, Excel and Word with exceptional data visualization skills.
- Comfortable with being uncomfortable and can effectively manage ambiguity, creating structure and defining opportunities
- Highly effective at working in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Ability to think strategically while working tactically
- Well-developed project & time management skills
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in marketing, business, commerce, or a related discipline; MBA preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Priyanka at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com