Salary Mid-Point: $90,000
Location: Canonsburg PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounting Supervisor
- Supervise Accounting staff and approve weekly timesheets and submitted leave requests.
- Support the month end close process to ensure the timely and accurate preparation and recording of transactions.
- Prepare monthly analysis to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transactions.
- Prepare journal entries with appropriate and transparent support.
- Create and post payroll files and accruals.
- Support the preparation of Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Manage accounts payable team and accounts payable functions.
- Actively participate in weekly Finance and Accounting staff meetings.
- Four-year college or university program degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Demonstrated analytical and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial information systems along with Microsoft office applications.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.