Our client, a major Oil and Gas company in Canada, is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Analyst for a 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid schedule with the office located in Calgary.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Responsible for all candidate experience and engagement
- Schedule interviews for employees and campus recruitment
- Assist in customization of job postings and post roles internally and externally with management of job boards
- Execution of recruitment tools such as vidcruiter (Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Indeed etc.)
- Support campus recruiting in interviewing and extending offers
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Human Resources
- Minimum 1 year of experience in recruitment
- Minimum 1 year of experience conducting interviews
- Oil and Gas industry experience an asset
- Workday experience an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com