Salary Mid-Point: $120,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Financial reporting, forecasting and analysis for the operating company and company sponsored investment property funds, joint ventures and wholly-owned portfolio.
- Build and maintain a database of key reporting metrics that will drive the reporting function at the company
- Prepare and coordinate annual and quarterly budget/reforecast processes
- Prepare quarterly and annual fair market value analysis for company real estate assets
- Prepare real estate fund and joint venture Performance and Asset Performance Reports
- Maintain and update the investment track record.
- Participate in debt and equity capital raising processes.
- Work with the underwriting team on specific asset level analysis
- Be a key participant in the overall business planning process.
- Deliver high quality executive level reporting that will help drive the decision-making process.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; a degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 5+ years of experience in FP&A and/or Corporate Finance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and database management
- High degree of comfort working with large data sets
- Proven ability and maturity to work and learn new systems / technology