Pay Rate: $20
Location: Edmonton AB
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for creation of work orders, printing, pulling drawings, creating work packages.
- Manage the closing of the work orders after completion.
- Prepare, renew, or monitor administrative tasks such as distributing/collecting/filing/etc. documentation and information.
- Enters, reviews, and/or verifies collections information and documentation for processing and/or further handling.
- Creates, maintains, and enters information into the organization's database.
- Resolving or escalating discrepancies as needed.
- 2 years' experience in an administrative environment with GED/ HS Diploma
- Experience with an enterprise system such as (SAP or JD Edwards)
- Excellent oral/written communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org