Pay Rate: $45
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Finance Operations Specialist for a 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid schedule with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide ongoing, timely and accurate analysis of financial results to support month-end and quarter-end close processes
- Develop/utilize financial models to support strategic decision making, provide meaningful insights to the business and continually offer value-added ideas, advice and solutions
- Prepare/support preparation of monthly/quarterly reporting packages and financial statements, including tax payments and reconciliations
- Provide attestation to the validity of financial results and highlight significant information including variances, trends, opportunities and exposures
- B.Comm and/or accounting designation (CA, CMA, CGA) is preferred, but not required
- 3-5 years' experience in finance, planning or analytical function, preferably supporting a sales/marketing function within a large organization
- In-depth knowledge of financial services industry
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel are a must, including expert use of formulas, Pivot Tables, and ability to create appropriate visualizations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft PowerPoint and Visual Basic are an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com