Pay Rate: $35
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
**This role is a hybrid role and is in the office downtown 2 times a week**
An ideal Candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Accountable for developing and executing automated customer journey and lifecycle strategies to help drive business objectives for Personal Banking key customer segments.
- Ability to build customer journeys and touchpoints for improving customer engagement and retention programs.
- Responsible for creating program plans, business logics, and journey maps and data validations for building automated SFMC customer journeys.
- Develop and execute strategies that drive business performance and align to overall business objectives and is compliant with legal/regulatory disclosure requirements.
- Excellent quantitative skills - leverage analytics dashboards and reports to manage and optimize campaigns.
- Must be good at working cross-functionally across different teams such as Marketing, Product, Analytics etc.
- Undergrad Degree 3-5 years or MBA plus experience in a similar role (Lifecycle Management, Consulting and/or Project Delivery roles in customer focused industries).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to details.
- Hands on Salesforce Marketing Cloud / building automated customer journeys.
- Previous Customer Lifecycle Management and/or Marketing Automation experience or experience deploying targeted email campaigns.
- Good knowledge of banking product management and associated industry and regulatory requirements.