Salary Mid-Point: $95,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG Chicago's high growth client is seeking a Senior Accountant with good complex accounting knowledge of equity, WIP loans, contingent payments, SEC reporting, full cycle closing process, etc.
This is a newly created role in the growing accounting team and reports into Controller. This is a hybrid role (2 days working remotely).
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with GAAP
- General ledger operations including perform account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries
- Assist with due diligence of acquisitions and related accounting entries
- Ensure financial reporting deadlines are met
- Prepare financial management reports
- Maintains fixed Asset ledgers and prepares depreciation schedules
- Prepare state use tax returns and assist in year-end tax and audit work
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closes
- Establish and monitor the implementation and maintenance of accounting control procedures
- Independently resolve accounting discrepancies and irregularities
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses and balance sheet accounts
- Assist with annual budget process
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6 years of Public Accounting experience
- Proficient in NetSuite, Oracle, and advanced Excel skills
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!