Pay Rate: $23
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Sourcing Associate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for managing and implementing sourcing strategy projects throughout their lifecycle, leveraging appropriate systems and tools to ensure accurate and up to date reporting on project progress and issues. Includes competitive events and conducting supplier contract negotiations
- Conducts analysis to inform strategic recommendations
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Conducting the end-to-end risk management requirements associated with Outsourcing and Supplier Risk (OSR)
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations
- At least 2 years of relevant strategic sourcing, supply chain and/or procurement work experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Candidate should have hands on experience with contracts and negotiating agreements.
- Knowledge of sourcing/procurement processes, procedures and controls.
- Knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project lifecycle.