Pay Rate: $20
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Trade Admin Analyst your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Investigate and resolve or make recommendations to more senior team members on more complex, non-routine issues.
- Enable productive relationships within the line of business (LOB) and other functions through responsiveness and support.
- Provide input and analysis into the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures within the scope of the work team, and participate in the planning, testing and implementation of projects and new/ revised products/ services or processes.
- Monitor service delivery performance, production processes and quality, providing reports to the manager.
- Prioritize work in accordance with policy and severity of service impact to minimize financial/ customer impacts.
- University Degree with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office especially Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot tables)
- Banking experience/FI experience
- Experience working with BPS/ADP, GEMS, IMatch, Global FrameWork, DTC/OCC/Arrow/CDS portals