Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada, is looking to hire a Digital Investment Writer to their for an initial 10 month contract. This role is currently hybrid in Toronto.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop strong digital editorial content with impactful messaging that supports objectives and connects with the needs of clients.
- Develop strong digital editorial content with impactful messaging.
- Work on a variety of digital content writing, and editing for audiences focused on a variety of products including but not limited to Mutual funds, ETFs and alternatives targeted to include financial advisors, retail, institutional and high net worth investors.
- Work on investment blogs, sponsored content articles, digital projects, and other content to support various marketing campaigns or objectives.
- Write, adapt, and edit content that aligns with the company's strategic business goals and capitalizes on long-term and short-term opportunities.
- 7 years professional writing experience, as part of a marketing, and communications team
- Previous marketing/communication experience - 7-8 years
- Asset management: understanding investments, mutual funds, ETF funds - 3-5 years
- Canadian Securities Course
- Bilingual in English and French is an asset
- Previous banking experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.