Pay Rate: $20
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
As a Operations Specialist your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Processing the daily reports monitoring know your client (KYC) updates and account opening paper requirements received with regulatory timelines.
- Follow-up on issues as necessary or as directed; investigate into special complex transactions or other tasks as assigned to a successful conclusion.
- Performing quality control or communicating on complex administrative cases with the Advisor or Assistant directly as needed.
- Using Dataphile tracking, or any other tracking tools, maintaining and reporting progress updates regularly to the team.
- Maintains accurate records of transactions in order to interact effectively with clients.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the mutual fund financial services or investment industry, or at least 2 year's experience in a dealer back office.
- Required to complete any and all Anti Money Laundering, Complaint Management and PIPEDA courses delivered by Manulife.
- Experience in Dataphile is an asset.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel) skills.
- CSC/CPH/IFIC Sales or IFIC Operations preferred.