Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a CRM Developer for an initial 12-month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis. This role also has a possibility to extend or transition into a full-time role.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to build campaigns.
- Leveraging data to identify meaningful campaign opportunities while developing and creating client lead lists in support of relevant customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Gather requirements, develop campaigns, obtain solutions document requirements sign off, interface with business partners from different channels of the campaign.
- Significant time will be spent on coding.
- Campaign Design & Execution - Utilize campaign design methods and tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud and IBM's Campaign Management application (previously UNICA)
· 1 - 3 years of experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· 1 - 3 years of experience in developing, deploying and managing email campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
· Strong knowledge and experience of Amp Script, HTML & SQL
· Strong Knowledge of database marketing, relational databases, Business Intelligence (BI) User Interfaces
Nice to have:
· *Strong nice to have* Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications
· *Strong nice to have* Previous FI experience
· Campaign management experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com