Salary Mid-Point: $85,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG's global Fortune 500 client is adding a Senior Treasury Analyst to their organization. The Senior Analyst will assist in global initiatives related to cash forecasting, foreign currency exchange, investments and multilateral netting. The analyst will be responsible for both month-end reporting and project-based financial analysis. This role presents an exciting opportunity to drive organizational initiatives, analyze global data and partner with foreign and domestic cross-functional teams.
- Prepare monthly divisional cash forecasts and partner with local finance teams on preparation and analysis
- Lead cross border intercompany settlements
- Assist with cash repatriation planning and funding
- Maintain global investments in treasury management system
- Oversee pre-trade coordination and post-trade settlement of FX trades
- Execution of foreign currency trades utilizing Bloomberg trading platform
- Assist in the implementation of multilateral netting utilizing treasury management system
- Maintain knowledge of current market trends, currency fluctuations, and currency restrictions and requirements
- Conduct capital market research, reporting and related projects
- Support other treasury functions as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics and 4 years related experience required.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with treasury systems.
- Experience navigating banking portals.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or Accounting
- 3-6 years of relevant treasury, banking or finance experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Proficiency in cash forecasting and knowledge of sound cash management principles
- Experience with FX hedging a plus
- Experience with Treasury Workstations a plus
- Early work day start required to meet foreign exchange related responsibilities
- Proven track record and aptitude for leading multiple projects under deadline constraints
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States is required.