Salary Mid-Point: $45,000
Location: Beaver PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Maintains current and accurate records related to vendor terms, purchase orders and other special instructions.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks.
- Research and process credit memos and apply to current outstanding invoices.
- Manages check run process and intermittent manual check processing.
- Assist management with non-routine research and problem solving related to vendors and accounts payable.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, direct messages in a timely matter to resolve internal and external questions regarding payment and status of invoices.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Two or more years of hands-on experience in Accounts Payable
- Ability to analyze information and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Great interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Ability to use Excel
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.