Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a Web Publisher for an initial 3 month contract. The role is currently operating on a hybrid basis in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accountable for publishing pages, documents, and images to the intranet.
- Receiving, preparing, publishing, and reviewing content changes to the intranet and applying standards to all intranet content.
- Assess requests for compliance and will proactively identify possible compliance issues under the intranet governance model.
- Create production graphics for the client's intranet using Adobe Photoshop and other tools.
· 2+ Years professional web based experience working in a fast-paced environment or fresh graduates will be accepted as long as a portfolio is included.
Nice to have:
· SharePoint experience is strongly preferred
· Working knowledge of some of the following: HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and/or Dreamweaver
· Understanding of Internet/Intranet techniques, design, and information architecture
· Working knowledge of French
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com