Salary Mid-Point: $65,000
Location: Canonsburg PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Manage the daily preparation, and initiation of electronic payments, including ACH and Wires.
- Review, research and monitor incoming vendor-initiated ACH payments to ensure validity.
- Work closely with Accounting Operations to ensure that adequate Cash Controls are in place to leverage ERP capabilities to automate monitoring and alerts of exceptions.
- Review, analyze, and reconcile daily corporate bank transactions for multiple bank accounts.
- Perform bank account reconciliations for all bank accounts and conduct research on un-reconciled bank transactions.
- Prepare journal entries to record transactions as appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain annual cash flow budget.
- Manage manual and automated processes to import banking transactions into the Company's ERP system with a keen focus on optimizing technology solutions to minimize manual effort.
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Analyst
- 1+ year(s) of experience
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Strong Excel and computer skills
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information, investment decisions, or any other tasks assigned by the organization
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.