Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Associate - Client Data for an initial 12 month contract.
- Plan and collaborate with a diverse team to create and build flexible, innovative solutions that address client data remediation and future data quality
- Identify opportunities for automation and enhancements to current reporting processes that support management reporting and business as usual activities related to client onboarding and KYC/AML due diligence
- Document the process and procedures for generating metrics and reporting as needed
- Support build out of client data governance program
- Design and develop a client data and account attribute remediation rule book per trading and settlement application and/or Capital Markets products
- 5+ Years' experience as a Business Consultant/Analyst or Data Analyst
- 2+ Years' experience with Alteryx and/or Power BI
- Must be able to read/write & understand SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills (Advanced Excel - Formulas, Pivot Tables, macros, etc.)
- Work experience within Capital Markets or Financial Institution industry in the area(s) of Client Onboarding, Change Management and Client Data Analysis - Nice to Have
- Tableau - Nice to Have
- University degree in business, data analytics, math, statistics or operations research is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.
IFG - International Financial Group