Salary Mid-Point: $115,000
Location: Pittsburgh PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst
- Responsible for the development of financial models used in the preparation of long-term financial forecasts.
- Facilitate the rolling forecast process, including consolidating critical assumptions and business results.
- Prepare long-term financial forecasts to support corporate strategic planning including scenario analysis and asset impairment reviews.
- Work with business analysts and financial reporting team to prepare consolidated budget financial statements.
- Prepare the input to be inserted into the budget reporting package.
- Provide sundry analysis support to business teams across the organization as needed.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Working knowledge of large integrated ERP software packages
- Knowledge of financial analysis and valuation techniques
- Excellent organization, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.