Pay Rate: $38
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accountable for supporting Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird and providing statistical analysis and reporting.
- Accountable for managing the Tririga software application to ensure that projects and drawing integrity are maintained to provide accurate information and meet the needs of the organization.
- Developing standard reports, and provide extensive reporting for Management based on the Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird data.
- Provide end-user support and training to the Designers.
- Process the monthly rental chargeback allocations for Head Office locations reviewed and approved by the various business unit financial representatives. Prepare rental packages for the budgeting process and respond to any rental inquiries as needed.
- Manage the hardware/software inventory used in Corporate Real Estate by identifying problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure that all rental and statistical information is properly captured
- Post Secondary Education in a Computer/Technical program and related 2 to 3 years' experience
- Excellent PC skills in CAD, proficiency with Tririga and iOffice Hummingbird software as well as MLI applications
- Ability to identify necessary resources and negotiate appropriate support
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, including strong PowerPoint/history of delivering compelling presentations to Senior Leadership and stakeholders.