Pay Rate: $38
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Associate Compliance Officer for an initial 6 month contract. The role is hybrid, with the office located in Toronto.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in the implementation, maintenance, and administration of compliance program.
- Help maintain functional and regulatory expertise specific to business group and refers to Compliance Policies & Procedures manuals for requirements
- Provide oversight and making recommendations that impact the Bank's ability to monitor regulatory compliance programs
- Knowledge of Registrant registrations process and some familiarity with the NRD (National Registrations Database).
- 1-3 years relevant experience and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous FI experience
- Previous experience with Compliance nice to have
- Previous experience with registrations/CSA an asset
- Nice to Have Skills: Someone with national regulatory database, NRD, IIROC experience
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com