Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a Property Administration Specialist for a 12 month contract. The client is seeking a professional to act as a primary representative for Corporate Real Estate, and will work closely with the AVP and other leadership members.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide oversight and strategic leadership in the management of the corporate real estate (CRE) portfolio.
- Accountable to Real Estate Leadership team as the key point of contact for major capital project reporting, and enterprise initiatives that will impact the organization.
- Work with CRE key stakeholders to develop and mobilize a roadmap.
- Make recommendations on process and business improvements informed by industry/market information on CRE best practices.
- Provide strategic & financial analysis and thought leadership to inform Business Unit decision-making.
- Work in partnership with Regional Leadership (Facility Directors, Property Directors), and other functions as needed to deliver strategies and solutions.
- University or college degree required, MBA an asset
- Minimum 10+ years in real estate strategy, with progressing responsibility
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on corporate real estate strategies
- An understanding of the latest trends in workplace strategies and corporate real estate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including strong PowerPoint
- History of delivering compelling presentations to Senior Leadership and stakeholders
- Experience working in large organizations strongly preferred
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Priyanka at email@example.com