Pay Rate: $26
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a major financial institution in Canada, is looking to hire a Project Admin for an initial 6 month contract. The role is remote, with the occasional in office need. The office is located in Scarborough.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Prepare POR (Procurement Order Form) for technology purchase order requirements ensuring accuracy of entries, i.e. GL, Account, approval list, quote details, etc.
- Invoice analysis and investigation using the SmartProcure tool in response to vendor payment inquiries.
- Update Clarity Financial Cost plans in support of portfolio forecasting activities.
- Assist the Business Mgt lead in the creation of Clarity manual entries (XOG) as part of month-end activities.
- Knowledge of using Clarity is preferred
- Finance/account background
- Enrolment in CPA program
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Experience with Power Bi
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Ryan Taylor at email@example.com.
To view other opportunities visit www.ifg-global.com