Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Financial Analyst for an initial 6 month contract. This role is operating on a hybrid schedule of 1 day a week in office in Toronto, and working hours are Monday to Thursday 4pm-12am, and Sunday's 6pm-2am.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing and trade operations support
- Validation, investigation, analysis, and resolution of complex requests
- Acts as the first point of contact for escalations from Business Partners and Clients
- Maintaining compliance to internal controls and procedures
- Work with Wall Street, as back office for trade confirmations, payments, and interaction with overseas traders
- Monitor work-flow activities, including exceptional payments ensuring work is complete and accurate and service level agreements are met
- 3-5 years of similar experience
- Applications including Wall Street & IWS
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Payments knowledge
- FX Matching systems, FXALL, Misys, GTSS WSS, IBTSS
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.