IFG is recruiting for a PAYROLL SPECIALIST that is energetic, motivated, organized, and detail-oriented for a payroll services company. The Payroll Specialist will process full-cycle payroll for multiple clients of the company.
Responsibilities of the PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- Process weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly hourly and salaried employees across client portfolio of approximately 50 to 60 clients, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of processing.
- Prepare and submit quarterly payroll tax filings and tax deposits for all clients; including federal, state and local tax requirements.
- Ensure that payroll taxes are accurate. Perform needed analysis to ensure integrity of payroll taxes.
- Perform weekly, monthly, and annual auditing of payrolls, employee withholdings, payroll tax withholdings to ensure accuracy of accounting records
Requirements of the PAYROLL SPECIALIST
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Business.
- At least 5 years of payroll experience.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Comfortable interfacing with various clients to address payroll related issues, challenges, and questions.
- Proficient using integrated Accounting, Payroll and Tax software.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.