Our client, a growing public company in the North Central part of the GTA is expanding their payroll team and need to hire a Payroll Analyst. This is a full time position reporting directly to the Payroll Manager initially.
Responsibilities of the Payroll Analyst include the following;
- Managing the companies attendance/vacation/sick days
- Performing system configurations including set up and maintenance
- Provide payroll system support to both US and Canadian payroll teams
- System testing on all new functionality
- Support other departments on ad-hoc projects
To be considered for the role of Payroll Analyst, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- Minimum 4 years of payroll experience with companies that have large payrolls
- Payroll and absence set up and configuration
- Be very tech savvy, having worked with large payroll software's so that you are able to go in and do configurations
- Experience with payroll accounting
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills
*This is a 5 day in office role for the first 3ish months, then will move to a hybrid role of 3 days in office.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated copy of your resume in MS Word format to Scott Allen at email@example.com.
For all other opportunities, please refer to ifg-global.com. #FS