Salary Mid-Point: $100,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
IFG Chicago's client with a global presence is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their Corporate Accounting team. This is a multi-faceted role will report into Corporate Controller with frequent exposure to C-Suite leadership and business unit controllers. The Senior Accountant will be key part of the accounting close process, post-close management reporting, and quarterly external reporting. This is a great opportunity to join a great team that fosters team work and rewards hard work!
Additional details about the role:
- Competitive compensation that includes 15% bonus and ESOP
- Competitive benefits that include gym reimbursement, 401K match up to 4%, tuition reimbursement, discount programs for various goods, etc.
- Hybrid work schedule (work from home two days a week)
- Collaborate with team on month-end accounting close process, pivoting between tasks and responsibilities as needed; journal entries, account reconciliations, financial statement reviews, management reporting, etc.
- Assist with the annual external audit and Internal Audit testing
- Work with the team on quarterly and annual external reporting requirements, BOD meeting materials, the financial reports, etc.
- Assist with the implementation of a financial consolidation system
- Support the preparation and compilation of the annual financial planning process
- Identify opportunities for process improvements; automating manual process
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- CPA or working towards CPA designation is preferred
- Excellent technological aptitude and proficiency with MS Excel
- Experience with SAP and/or consolidation software are preferred
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills in a professional work environment
- A sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate review and consideration.