Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Personal Banking Customer Segment Manager for a 24 month contract.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Evaluate and report on competitor group banking programs on an on-going basis to understand positioning, pricing, strengths, and weaknesses
- Help to grow the priority segment portfolio and support customers with relevant value adds
- Partner with various lines of business to analyze both marketing and business data to identify key drivers & mechanics to drive product adoption and retention
- Identify customer communication and cross-sell practices to develop a robust segment strategy
- Monitor performance and forecast results and translate analytics into customer insights, resource prioritization, and recommendations
- 3-5 years relevant Strategy, Consulting and/or Product Management roles in banking or Customer focused industries
- Experience in banking industry
- Experience in developing and executing customer strategies and value propositions
- Experience with customer segmentation, customer intelligence and market research
- Strong quantitative skills with the ability to analyze issues and deploy meaningful tactics
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.