Our client, a private equity firm, located in the west end is experiencing massive growth and is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team. The successful Senior Accountant will support the head office finance team with various investment management functions as well become actively involved in accounting research.
The main responsibilities for the Senior Accountant include the following;
- Manage preparation of consolidated financial statements
- Provide technical accounting guidelines to ensure appropriate accounting treatment
- Maintain responsibility for any year end adjustments and entries
To be considered for this role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- CPA designation with a preference towards candidates with public accounting experience (i.e. external audit)
- 4+ years work experience commensurate with the tasks above
- Extensive understanding of IFRS
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your updated resume in MS Word format to Inoja Mathivannan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other opportunities can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS