Salary Mid-Point: $120,000
Location: Canonsburg PA
Job Type: Permanent
Responsibilities of the Controller
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the fiscal soundness and operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Practices regular and systematic review of department operations and implements corrective action when necessary.
- Oversee the billing process, collections and payroll.
- Support the CFO in engaging the board's Finance and Audit Committee around issues and trends in financial models and delivery.
- Administration of sales & use tax, real and personal property taxes, and other miscellaneous taxes.
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Aides staff in improving current performance by creating professional development plans and goals for direct reports
- Ensures relevant information is communicated to staff through regular staff meetings.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance, MBA, MHA, or CPA.
- 4-7 years prior experience in related field.
- Minimum 3 years controllership experience.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.