Salary Mid-Point: $200,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
Are you looking to be the lead person to drive the large project ($200-500M) planning, forecasting and analysis for a large renewable energy solutions and service business? Do you thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and dynamic environment? Does managing work across several functions excite you? Then our client's Director, Financial Planning & Analysis might be the right role for you.
- Planning, forecast, and analysis of percentage of completion of large construction projects ($200-500M).
- Develop and lead a high performing team.
- Provide financial analysis of the performance of the region as well as manage the budget and forecast processes providing value-adding analysis and advice.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting to optimize financial results.
- Support many ad-hoc assignments.
- Partner with the Americas leadership to provide analysis as required to support their objectives.
- Drive finance automation efforts to enhance efficiency and accuracy.
- Report to the Region's CFO.
- Deep knowledge of revenue and margin planning for projects with revenue recognition over time (i.e. percentage of completion method).
- Minimum 10 years of experience in FP&A roles including managerial experience.
- Proven team leadership and strong communication skills.
- Capability to manage the financial performance of a business in a high growth environment, supporting the achievement of defined goals.
- Bachelor's, and preferably Master's, degree(s) with a major in accounting, business administration, finance or equivalent training.
- 100% Remote
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Pet Insurance
- Generous 401K Match
- Annual Bonus Incentive
- Long Term Incentive Plan