Pay Rate: $60
Location: Toronto ON
Job Type: Contract
Our client, a Top 5 Bank in Canada is looking to hire a Business Analyst with Capital Markets & Risk Solutions experience for an initial 6 month contract with a strong possibility of extension. This role is hybrid in Toronto, 2 days a week in office.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing the Capital Markets Risk System initiatives to deliver effective risk management information
- Take ownership of your initiative (operational projects OR strategic projects) and collaborate with various stakeholder groups to deliver state of the art and innovative solutions
- Provide subject matter expertise to support data, measurement, and process enhancements during project stages to ensure successful delivery.
- Understanding client issues, define the purpose(s) of the change, proposing solutions, and summarizing results to the client
- 4+ years of experience within Capital Markets & Risk Solutions
- Demonstrated experience with OTC and Exchange Traded Derivatives, Repo, Fixed Income and SecLend product pricing, terminology, and risk calculations.
- Understanding of Relational databases, SQL query analyzer
- Experience utilizing risk systems & applications, front office trading systems, risk measurements and exposures, capital models principles (SACCR, IMM, etc)
- Experience managing project and release intake, prioritization methods, delivery processes, and Enterprise Delivery Frameworks (Agile & Waterfall)
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFG - International Financial Group