Salary Mid-Point: $200,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
If you have the requirements below, please share your resume for immediate feedback. If not, but it describes someone you know, please share this opportunity with them! They will love you for it!
- Full ownership of producing timely and accurate monthly financial results in compliance with all reporting requirements.
- Technical knowledge of accounting.
- Corporate and technical accounting on complex transactions as well as global standardization initiatives for accounting.
- Ensure the performance of key SOX controls and the completeness and accuracy of account reconciliations, and journal entries.
- Drive process efficiency to shorten the close process.
- Oversee system implementations and automation initiatives.
- Tax oversight
- Public accounting experience
- 10+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Controller experience
- Recent manufacturing experience
- Tax experience
- Track record of driving process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability in leading accounting and financial reporting functions, including support in business administration, managing audits, and ERP customizations/implementation.
- Advanced knowledge and skill with excel and the ability to automate tasks.
- Ensuring compliance with the company's accounting policy and its implementation according to the latest GAAP requirements.