Our client, a large energy provider in Canada is looking to hire a Production Accounting Analyst for an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Full cycle heavy oil production accounting, including production, revenue, and royalty reporting
- Analysis of production, revenue, royalties, and reconciling items to the general ledger
- Master file set ups and changes
- Providing assistance to operational teams on accounting and reporting
- Implement changes impacting properties as a result of regulatory changes, measurement, complex allocations and audits
- Bachelor's degree and CAPPA certificate or equivalent work experience
- 3-9 years of experience in full cycle production accounting
- Excellent Excel skills, data management and reporting capabilities
- Solid knowledge of allocations, measurement, audit, and processes
- Experience using Metrix Production Accounting Systems, SAP System
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at firstname.lastname@example.org.