Controller - Supply Chain & Production
IFG's client is hiring a remote Financial Controller that manages financial accounting and reporting of equipment procurement, production and delivery. This position will have 2 direct reports and report to the CFO of this publicly traded organization. They have experienced continuous revenue growth year over year, and the future is very bright, so the right person is ready ensure accounting is prepared to support growth into the future.
Candidates must have 10 years leadership experience in a managerial capacity in accounting. Also required is industrial manufacturing experience managing financial accounting and reporting of equipment procurement, production and delivery in a multi-billion dollar organization.
- Manage accounting function and team
- Process improvements across month and year end close
- Develop existing systems and processes to level up accounting reconciliations and reporting capabilities
- Managerial experience overseeing inventory records and physical count, intercompany reconciliations, AR/AP balances, cost analysis and management reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or closely related field
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience
- Experience in manufacturing with $2-3 billion annual revenue
- Business processes and systems implementation and/or improvement
- Generous 401K match
- Unlimited PTO
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org