Salary $65 - $68K
Our client, a well established private equity firm, is looking for a Corporate Accountant. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting, you will oversee multiple real estate operating projects. This will include preparing the month-end reconciliations, quarterly financial statement packages and assist with financial statements.
**This role requires 3 days a week in office in midtown Toronto.
The main responsibilities for the Corporate Accountant will include the following;
- Prepare month end reconciliations and journal entries to support working papers
- Performing elimination entries and intercompany reconciliations
- Assess accuracy of completeness of monthly accounting information and property management reporting
To be considered for the role, our client is looking for someone with the following skills/qualifications;
- In CPA program is highly preferred
- At least 2 years of full cycle accounting experience ideally in real estate
- Microsoft Dynamics or Great Plains is an asset
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this engagement in more detail, please submit your resume in confidence to Bianca Moga at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other jobs can be viewed at www.ifg-global.com. #FS