Our client, a major financial institution in Canada is looking to hire a Project Coordinator for an initial 10 month contract.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
- Management of the entire project lifecycle from project definition/scope through implementation.
- Developing project plan and driving project milestones.
- Employing project management methodologies and tools, like MS Project.
- Identifying, coordinating, and managing resources and key stakeholders.
- Ensuring effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project.
- Managing all communication plans, training and documentation.
- Delivering projects on time, at/under budget and within scope.
- Communicating project status to all stakeholders on a regular basis throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, MS Word and Visio.
- 4+ years of prior experience within project management.
If you are qualified and interested in discussing this role in more detail, please submit your resume to Spencer Young at email@example.com.