Salary Mid-Point: $195,000
Location: Chicago IL
Job Type: Permanent
- Serve as a business partner and financial adviser for all strategic planning purposes.
- Prepare timely and accurate analyses, summaries and reports of financial data on the operating progress of the company.
- Create a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting structure; Responsible for all aspects of company banking; Forecast cash requirements.
- Review revenue cycle metrics to identify and address issues affecting overall performance.
- Manage the company's compliance with local and federal regulatory matters.
- Partner with senior leaders to ensure the company hits revenue targets.
- Leading in the preparation of annual forecasts with monthly and quarterly benchmarking of status.
- Coordinate month end and year end close; Control all activities relating to the General Ledger; Coordinate all activities relating to year-end audits.
- Oversee the activities of the Finance Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports for the US and overseas operations.
- Oversee Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Petty Cash, Cash Control, and Payroll Processing; Coordinate all Inter-Company transactions.
- Lead in the analysis of acquisition opportunities and design a five-year forecast for targeted companies; Assist in preparation of and monitor annual budgets.
- Prepare profitability analytics; Assist leadership on automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA preferred and/or CPA
- Bi-Lingual - English/Spanish Preferred
Skills & Relevant Work Experience
- Experience working within a multi country manufacturing organization
- Significant experience in Cost Accounting
- Experience in managing a team of Finance professionals
- Ability to handle multiple projects and make sound decisions
- Excellent communication, presentation, listening, and relationship-building skills
- Proficient with MS Office platform and familiar with other business systems software
- Exceptional personal and professional skills and behavior commensurate with a senior leadership position
- High levels of energy, self-motivation, and organizational ability
Please email resume to email@example.com