Employee stock purchase plan
Willing to obtain CPA
Work from home 2 days a week (with additional flexibility if needed)
IFG's client is hiring a Manager of External Reporting. The role is providing financial reporting (internal and external), technical accounting, financial policy, process, and control expertise to the organization. This reports the Director over technical accounting and financial reportingResponsibilities:
- Lead project management, preparation, and review of all external reporting with the SEC including 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K (Earnings Release).
- Utilize your experience to further evolve disclosures and communications
- Leading timely completion and compliance of international statutory reporting and audit requirements, filings, and dashboards.
- Participate and responsible for debt/financing, stock-based compensation, legal contingencies, etc.
- Leverage external reporting responsibilities with consolidations, technical accounting and internal controls.
- Support acquisitions, divestitures, impairments, etc., legal entities transactions, among other activities.
- Maintain SOX and other required documentation to support the Company's internal control environment and satisfy external audit requirements.
- Work on special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and/or related education preferred
- 4+ years in public accounting and/or corporate finance/accounting
- Certified Public Accountant designation (or willing to obtain)
- Workiva (preferred)
- Experience with SAP/BPC or equivalent (preferred)