IFG's client, a high-growth CPG company located downtown Chicago, is looking for an Audit Manager! They recently went public, and the company is experiencing rapid growth both via acquisitions and organic growth into new markets. This is a unique opportunity to join a high growth team and be involved in the design and implementation of a new audit team.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of internal SOX controls.
- Support the planning, implementation, coordinating, and execution of all phases of SOX compliance.
- Establish ongoing collaborative relationship with business units, corporate accounting and all other internal shareholders.
- Lead walkthroughs and identifying/validating key controls, developing test procedures, executing, and documenting testing, and reporting results to Management internal and external audit.
- Maintain internal control environment and ensure compliance with accounting policies and SOX regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 4+ years in SOX and internal controls in either public accounting or a publicly-traded company
- CPA highly preferred
- Experience with building cross-functional relationships with various areas of the organization
- Experience with audit software and ERP
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.