Senior Finance Analyst
IFG's client has an immediate full-time permanent opening for a Sr. Financial Analyst in their commercial finance team. This person is a key member of the North American team.
The role includes identifying pricing opportunities, cash improvement initiatives and trade spend management in order to maximize profitability. In addition, this role will contribute to improve our internal systems and processes to maintain high controls and improve decision making supporting tools. The position will own a base of customers and their profitability to liaison with sales leads.
How You'll Help:
To be successful in this role the individual must be able to perform the following duties:
- Act as primary financial business partner to Sales, Marketing, and Commercial teams while supporting:
o Customer and Product profitability
o Sales and trade analysis
o Cost of Goods/Freight analysis
- Contribute to improve sales forecast and timely proposing actions to mitigate trade related risks and maximize opportunities.
- Drives research and analysis of key brand drivers, trends and performance indicators
- Review financial information/reporting to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for business-critical decision making
- Remain current on market conditions and market pricing on competing product categories and develop recommendations to changes in business or product category pricing strategy.
- Improve controls in the area of trade fund management. Enable Sales teams to effectively manage trade budgets and maximize performance behind spending.
- Build strong working relationships with business partners across the organization
- Work on other assigned priorities and contribute to organization development for the NA finance organization in support of our NA business.
- 3-5 years' experience with finance, trade fund management.
- University degree in Business or Finance; Nice to have: Accounting designation and/or MBA.
- Consumer products or foods experience a definite plus.
- SAP experience preferred.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to email@example.com