IFG's client is ranked as one Fortune's list of "Most Admired Companies," and has an immediate need for two additional Senior Accountants. There company culture is one of kindness and teamwork. For a promotion opportunity standpoint, there will be opportunities to move up in the group vertically or move out into the business. This position offers a partially remote schedule to multiple locations.
- Own the monthly financial reporting process including the preparation and distribution of the reporting package to local and foreign management teams.
- Ensure accurate accounting for business units including preparation of journal entries, managing P&L classification of business expenses and owning monthly account reconciliations.
- Support business contacts in the preparation of the budget as well as analyzing and addressing budget to actual variances.
- Work collaboratively with business contacts to identify and drive process improvements, resolve business challenges, and provide financial information to key stakeholders to assist in making business decisions.
- Act as liaison for cross functional tasks with FP&A, Tax, Treasury and others as appropriate.
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years of progressive accounting and or financial analysis experience.
- Good leadership, communication and organization skills.
- SAP experience a plus.
- Ability to work without constant direction and communicate with and understand non-accounting focused individuals and processes.
- Intermediate or better PC skills, including common office software.
- Committed to meeting established deadlines.