We are actively recruiting an Accounts Payable Manager responsible for supervising and performing any combination of routine calculations, posting business transactions, processing invoices, and verifying financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records. The role clarifies any questionable invoice items, prices, or receiving signatures; obtains proper information and/or data regarding invoice payments. Strong attention to process and detail are required.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Manager
- Supervise the functions and work load of the Accounts Payable Specialists.
- Encode, match, and process invoices on a daily basis.
- Review all AP batches and pull copies of Use Tax invoices for monthly reconciliation.
- Maintain and manage all AP processes for all companies.
- Train all AP personnel for all companies.
- Maintain Milestone payment sheet for VP of Finance and Treasurer.
- Process journal adjustments to reconcile prepaid deposit for all US companies.
- Verbally verify all Wire and EFT changes and document these changes for week check run.
- Review, verify and process all vendor address changes.
- Process all purchase order returns and receipt of goods for all corrections.
- Enter and post wire transfers and direct bank debits.
- Reconcile vendor statements to internal records on a regular basis. Resolve differences and adjust internal records if necessary.
- Research and rectify outstanding balances on accounts.
- Process the weekly check run. Print cash requirement report and checks. Prepare checks, EFT's and wires for distribution.
- Maintain and process active pay transactions on monthly basis.
- Provide closing documents to all divisional controllers for all companies on monthly basis.
- Comply with federal, state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned.
- Perform other duties as needed by the Corporate Controller, Divisional Controllers, or CFO.
Requirements of the Accounts Payable Manager
- Associates or a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting preferred, however a combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 5+ years clerical accounting experience in accounts payable/receivable and payroll preferred.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Working knowledge of computers and application software, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook, and accounting software experience.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply or if you have an established relationship connect with your IFG Partner. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.