IFG is actively recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Associate responsible for the daily management of the accounts receivable function inclusive of coordinating all accounts receivable activities from initiating invoice billings through collection procedures and report generation.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Associate
- Convert purchase orders into invoices
- Monitor open invoices and expected payment dates
- Make collection contacts in a professional manner, maintaining and improving customer relations
- Match purchase orders to invoice to payments
- Lead the steps to recapture any dollars lost from short payments
- Assist in Accounts Receivable monthly closing processes
Requirements of the Accounts Receivable Associate
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of proven retail work experience in a similar role
- Experience working in billing/accounting/ERP software
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Detail oriented and extremely accurate
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please connect with your IFG Partner, or call us at 412-539-1434 x232 for more details and confidential consideration. Additional opportunities can be viewed at www.IFG-Global.com.
IFG is a specialized firm focused on Finance, Accounting, Audit and Tax recruiting and staffing since 2005. We understand that our clients require qualified, experienced professionals for permanent/full-time opportunities, as well as, staffing for the execution of "just-in-time", short term special projects and interim/transitional staffing challenges. We place tremendous value on understanding the unique strengths and desires of the professionals we partner with and the specific needs and requirements of our clients who have trusted us with their human capital recruiting.